We Are Stronger as a Community Than On Our Own.
Group transgender vocal training sessions offer an alternative or supplement to individual sessions. Working alongside 2-4 others of a similar skill level, you'll have the chance to work with your peers to increase your vocal flexibility and explore your gender identity and expression.
- Group sessions are free
- Located in Greensboro, NC
- Separate sessions for beginners and for advanced voice users.
- Learn the basics of vocal anatomy, voice production, and vocal hygiene.
- Each month, focus on a new aspect of transgender vocal training to assist your independent exploration of your identity.
- Available only to those who can independently access their target voice.
- Hone your voice work by engaging in cognitively engaging group activities
- Take the next step in generalizing your voice to broader settings